Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tropical regions - tent

In previous post I wrote, that I haven’t seen tent suitable for tropical areas and then I realized that I’m wrong.
In 90% of places where I was using tent average temperatures were from 0 to 15 degrees Centigrade and there was a chance for rain.
I mean rain which is cold, wet and makes you feel not comfortable.
In tropics you are already wet, and rain makes you happy (me).
I made major mistake choosing proper tent.
For ages I was trying to find tent with external frame, as it is good to have flyer up with internal part inside especially when it rains.
For tropics much better tents are those with internal set of masts as you can remove flayer….. and take a breath.
Picture – our proper winter type tent on Easter Island
2008-02-11 15-19-04_Ameryka_PLD_N

No comments:

Post a Comment