Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Backpack vs. Messenger’s bag in tropical regions

During last expedition I decided to test this on myself.
I mean every time I was taking small backpack with me, for time when main backpack is stored somewhere and I need to walk, see something.
This time I took messenger’s bag as I realized that my back will not be fully sweat, and I’ll be able to change arms for this.
I was expecting troubles as backpack is much more comfortable that such bag.
It was surprise  that this bag was quite good idea.
It’s easier to find something as I got plenty of pockets, its better to carry it.
As this is smaller and less handy than backpack, I was forced to think what I actually need to take with me instead of caring everything what was usually in backpack, so it was not too heavy.
This particular model allows to attach military style pockets.
I connected water pouch and this was ideal solution.
Attached solar panel was powering AA batteries for described here charger.

2013-07-08 10-11-09_Malezja

No comments:

Post a Comment